A homeowner's association (HOA) is an organization in a subdivision, planned community, or condominium building that makes and enforces rules for the properties and its residents.
What do we cover?
Those who purchase property within an HOA's jurisdiction automatically become members and are covered by the following services:
Management: The HOA’s board of directors is elected to enforce and oversee the HOA's rules and regulations, which are outlined in a document called a Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs). CC&Rs set certain conditions for owners about the maintenance of their properties. These conditions may include structural restrictions--like the type of fences or landscape allowed--or more minor aesthetic choices, such as the color of paint on a house. CC&Rs may also outline the penalties for violating the association’s guidelines.
1. The Breeze response guarantee, providing 24-hour responses to all resident inquiries. Coordinating community
updates and newsletters. Maximizing happiness for our residents.
2. . Personalized support, dedicated solution center with a full list of community FAQ’s.
3. Inspect the community for compliance of the governing documents and related community guidelines. Prepare letters, communicate with residents on compliance matters and monitor compliance statuses
4. Assist in the procurement of insurance coverage for the association and board.
5. Coordinate all legal matters with association attorney.
Records: We are responsible for maintaining accurate records of HOA meetings, including minutes, agendas, and official correspondence. We handle administrative tasks such as distributing notices, maintaining official documents, and managing HOA records.
1. Handle property transfers, including estoppel letters, maintain association database and any association documents necessary for property sales
2. Coordinate and oversee any changes to community documents, declarations, annual renewals and accurate community and association information.
Finance: We manage the finances and ensure financial stability. We handle budgeting, financial reporting, collection of dues, payment of bills, and financial record-keeping.
1. Accounting services that include billing for assessments, paying approved invoices, preparing monthly statements, bank reconciliation, banking and checking account relationships, and budgets.
2. Collection activity for all association revenues, including billing for assessments, managing receivables and assessments, distributing coupon books, and handling all delinquencies and lien work.
Meetings: We play a vital role in decision-making and policy development. We actively conduct and participate in board meetings, contribute our expertise, and represent the interests of the community as a whole.
1. Assist with annual year budget preparation and all budget, annual and neighborhood meetings.
Community Managers: They work closely with the board to implement policies, manage vendors, handle day-to-day operations, address resident concerns, and enforce community rules.
1. Community Director providing full onsite support, 1-1 appointments, available 6 days a week.
2. Oversee all vendor contracts for community to include bidding, hiring, and monitoring.
Architectural Review: We review and approve architectural modifications, such as home renovations, additions, or exterior changes, ensuring compliance with community guidelines and maintaining the aesthetic integrity of the neighborhood.
1. Assist Architectural Review Committee with community guidelines and applications.
We value promoting community happiness, maintaining property values, and enhancing the overall living experience for residents.
Need more information?